Clavél Corporation is a cosmetic manufacturer of quality Health & Beauty products that relieve body aches and nourish problem areas of the skin. Our operations are based in the USA. We have been a working company since 1994; however, our research team has developed products for over thirty years.
In 1968 Dr. Halbert's 9-year-old son fell out of the front seat of a car and was struck by the rear wheel causing extensive bone, eye, and skin damage. The accident required a total of 15 plastic surgery operations over the next 15 years. Dr. Halbert used his love as a father and knowledge as a surgeon to formulate products for scar amelioration and body ache relief. Today, alongside his wife, operations continue where it all started, in Abilene, Texas.
Customers and clients often wonder what our name means. Clavél is a French term for the keystone or center stone of a Roman arch. This vital stone supports the entire arch. Similarly, we hope Clavél Corporation will remind you of the support you can find from us in your health and beauty needs.
At Clavél Corporation we are passionate about quality and value. We believe wholeheartedly that good ingredients build good products.
Our products are formulated using ingredients scientifically documented in journals and literature, blended in exclusive and unique proprietary formulas which incorporate ingredients such as:
- Organic Aloe Vera, a primary ingredient incorporated into all of our formulas, soothes and nourishes the skin and allows quick absorption by the body and prevents a burning sensation
- Natural Emu Oil, a deep-penetrating ingredient used for centuries by aboriginal Australians as remedy to relieve muscle soreness and support the body with anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural Menthol, extracted from mint leaves, known to help soothe body ailments while providing a cooling sensation
- The antioxidant Vitamin E to fight free radicals and soothe skin
- Cetylated Fatty Acids (CFA), a group of natural occurring fats which help lubricate joints and muscles, promoting flexibility(1)
- Organic Coconut Oil, known for its skin softening and exfoliating benefits
- Shea Butter, an ingredient used for its moisturizing benefits and potential to reduce skin swelling
We take pride in what we do and strive to deliver quality products that bring benefits to the end consumer.
Thank you for trusting us with your health & beauty! We do not take it lightly. We ensure satisfaction on all our manufactured products with a 100% guarantee.
D'Lana Halbert, CEO