Clavél is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team! We have a young office environment, and we can accommodate flexible work schedules.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) this position is responsible for performing data entry work using a computer and appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded. In this position, one will be responsible for coordination between sales, production, and shipping to ensure timely delivery of products to our customers and accurate record keeping. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Processes and schedules orders for company products via EDI, QuickBooks, phone, website, etc.
- Prioritizes shipments and provides all necessary documentation for shipment.
- Fields requests regarding delivery scheduling, order writing, complaints, and product replacement.
- Answers phones and takes messages/answers all routine and non-routine questions
- Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, management of packaging material inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices, checks and contracts, substantiating business transactions.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ethical conduct
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Travel
A large portion of this job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. However, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to communicate effectively in all forms of interaction (i.e., phone, e -mail, interpersonal). This position is active and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching all day.
No travel is expected for this position.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position (30+ Hrs/wk), and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some weekend or evening hours may be necessary in emergency situations.
Education and Experience
- Related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks – Preferred
- Associate degree or equivalent experience – Required
- Bachelor’s degree – Preferred
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Clavel is a cosmetic manufacturing company located in Abilene, Texas. Our purpose is to serve others by providing relief through targeted topical treatments designed to help nourish and moisturize the skin. Our team designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes five premium brands in the health and beauty industry. We have eleven products, including Blue Stop Max Massage Gel for Body Aches and ScarSof Scar Treatment Cream, distributed in over 11,000 locations nationwide, including Walmart, CVS, Albertsons, Safeway, Sams Club, and many other retailers.
The development and refinement of Clavel's product line began as a result of a fathers response to a tragic accident involving his son. With over 40 years of general surgery and medical experience on his resume, Dr. David Halbert developed the full line of Blue Stop, ScarSof, PediSof, SpaSof, and CutiSof products, each with a unique treatment in mind. Skin health is in our DNA, each product has been formulated to help nourish and moisturize the skin with key ingredients such as emu oil, organic aloe vera, coconut oil, vitamins A & E.